Kristina Kiisa Dental clinic was founded in 2000
Our goal is to offer
- modern and convenient dental care
- to adults and children
with a focus on early diagnosis and treatment of dental and gum diseases.
We also give our patients knowledge and skills on prevention of dental diseases according to the Scandinavian dental disease prevention experience.
On the first dental visit
- We listen to the patient’s concerns and needs
- Take a dental X-ray and
- Evaluate the oral hygiene condition of the patient
- Upon patient’s needs, we then develop a dental treatment plan
Our main task is to keep the patient’s oral condition healthy and stable.
If this is no longer possible, we carry out tooth restorations with dental implants, prosthesis and/or crowns.
- Doctor Kristina Kiisa is specialized on dental implants and has a 20 years experience in complex dental restorations